These four legged beasts are the true heroes of the distillery. Always ready to help out when called upon. They usually work from 7AM to 7PM pacific daily. Stop by say hi and help keep them in kibble by buying a bottle. We add photos of other dogs that stop by to visit from time to time too.
Barley The Landseer Newfoundland
We named him Barley after some of our favorite grain. He is a 11 month old Landseer Newfoundland. He still has some room to grow.
- Loves rolling bones cookies from Rolling Stone Bakery
- Has no personal boundaries or real manners
- Has the uncanny knack of finding any spilled grain.
- Always by our side and loves a good old fashion belly rub about once an hour.
Chester the English Retriever
Chester is a 6 year old English Retriever and has some of the best manners in all of Pendleton Oregon. He prides himself in making sure Barley has his proper daily exercise.
- Favorite color is tennis ball green
- Has the patience of a saint.
- Once survived a grueling 8 hours tennis ball play session while we carefully distilled our first batch of Vodka.
- Protector of all things on the distillery floor and tables.
- Likes long walks on the beach